Sunday, May 11, 2014

Current Obsession: Too Faced's Melted Liquified Lipsticks

recently picked up Too Faced's Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in the  shade Melted Peony which is a light dusty pink and I have to admit I'm in love. The consistency of these lipsticks is just AMAZING. They feel buttery and set to a velvet finish which I love. I had the "dinner  test" and I was pretty impressed with the staying power.  And can I just add that the packaging is just too stinky cute? 





Wearing Melted Peony.
                                          
  

I can't wait to go back to Sephora and try other shades. I'm specially eyeing Melted Coral because you know, coral just screams summer.

What is your current obsession? Have you tried these Melted Lipsticks? 




Happy Sunday!

Xo


       


1 comment:

  1. This color looks awesome on you, the lip gloss sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts :-)

    Leslie xoxo

    ReplyDelete