Saturday, March 22, 2014

Everyday Makeup Routine

Let's be honest here, I'm not a morning person at all. I try to fully maximize my time at 7:15am, I mean who wants to worry about makeup when the alarm goes off?! Not I. These are my go to product on a daily basis:



Taken with IPhone 5. The NAKED palette has gotten some love :)



Face: I'm currently using Loreal's Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in Medium.I have say it does a pretty good job. 

Concealer: Currently using NYX's Full Coverage Concealer in Beige. This really is FULL COVERAGE and has really minimum greasing. Also, a lil goes a long way. 

Eyeshadow: I'm a true fan of the Original Naked Palette by Urban Decay. What can I say? This has gotten a lot of love and takes me from day to night so easily. 

Eyebrows: To fill in my brows I'm loving Anastasia's Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn. This stays on all day long. 

Eyeliner: I picked up this liquid eyeliner from NYX to try and I have to admit I have fallen in love. It lasts all day and you can't beat the price! 

Mascara: Benefit's They're Real Mascara is my favorite ever! It gives my lashes length and volume. 

Blush and Bronzer: I use Urban Decay's Flushed palette trio. I use the bronzer and blush on an everyday basis and only use the highlighter for a more dramatic or nighttime look. I find the bronzer to be very natural and settle on with my skin tone. The blush is a dark rose tone with a tiny amount of shine. 

 Lips: For everyday I use Smith's Rosebud Salve lip balm. If I'm feeling a bit more festive or glittery I use Mac's lipgloss in Love Nectar.


and there you have it. These are the product I use on a daily basis I might change my lip choice here and there but for the most part this is it.

What are you go to products? Happy Weekend! :)


Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment